AA Term Warranty
What is an AA Term Warranty?
We all dread car trouble. Unfortunately, a vehicle’s manufacturer warranty only lasts for a few years – and the older your car gets, the more chance there is that it will have a mechanical or electronic failure, which is when you really need warranty cover!
An AA Term warranty takes over when the manufacturer’s warranty ends, and covers the costs of replacement parts and labour for major (and costly) car parts, so you won’t have to pay for them out of your own pocket. With an AA Term Warranty, you’ll get up to R50 000 of cover for your vehicle, so you can keep it running smoothly for up to 250 000km, or up to 12 years old – whichever comes first.
Choose from several extended warranty insurance options, depending on how much cover you want to suit your budget and the plan that best suits your vehicle, plus other great benefits.
Note: The AA Term Warranty plans are taken out on an annual basis with payment for the plan being once-off and not monthly.
UP TO R50,000 COVER
Why should I get an AA Warranty?
- Limit your stress. Avoid paying out of pocket should something go wrong with your vehicle’s engine, mechanics or electrics – up to the amount that you’re insured for.
- Fit it into your budget. Select an extended warranty cover level that suits your pocket.
- Don’t be left in the lurch. If your breakdown happens more than 100kms from your home, we’ll give you a rental car so that you can get home.
- We’re here to help. AA extended warranty cover gives you AA roadside assistance, including towing your vehicle to your house or secure overnight facility, help with battery trouble, flat tyres, or help if you’re locked out of your car.
How do I qualify?
- Your vehicle is under 12 years and has less than 250 000km on the clock
- You drive a passenger vehicle for private or business use only
- You drive a 4×4, light commercial vehicle, minibus or panel van
- Your vehicle is registered and is in a roadworthy condition
- Your vehicle’s gross mass does not exceed 3500kg
- Your vehicle is locally manufactured or imported by a local manufacturer (with at least a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty)