AA Warranty Leisure Plan
What is an AA Warranty Leisure Plan?
Motorcycles, Off Road Bikes and Quads
We know that vehicles are not about all work. Which is why we’ve developed warranty cover for your motorcycle, off road bike or quad bike too. This ensures that if listed parts and components actually fail, because of the usage or age of your vehicle, then you’ll be covered for these costs. This means you can relax and enjoy your time off – and not stress about any unexpected expenses.
Our AA Leisure Plan is a warranty that covers the failure of the clutch, braking system, engine, wheel bearings and battery, among others, covering costs if parts fail and need to be repaired or replaced. You can choose from various options depending on the age of your vehicle, the period of cover you want and your budget.
Our motorcycle, off-road and quad bike warranties also give you bonus benefits like tow-in cover, overnight accommodation if you break down far from your home, plus car rental so you’re not left stranded.
Caravans: What is it & why do I need it?
Your caravan gets you and your family away from home, allowing you to explore the country and make wonderful memories. We want you to focus on enjoying this time, not worry about how expensive it would be if something were to go wrong.
Our AA Leisure Warranty Plan includes a caravan warranty that’s been designed specifically with your holiday vehicle in mind. It ensures that if listed parts and components fail because of usage or age, you’ll be covered for the cost of replacing or repairing them.
With our caravan warranty, you’re covered for things like the air conditioner compressor failing, your stove burner breaking, or your gas or electric geyser packing up. Choose from either a 12 month or 24 month plan, and also enjoy added benefits like free roadside assistance, tow-in facilities, and help with changing flat tyres.
NO UNEXPECTED EXPENSES
MAXIMISE YOUR LEISURE TIME
CAR RENTAL & OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION
Motorcycles, Off Road Bikes and Quads: How do I qualify?
- You drive a new or preowned motorcycle, off road bike or quad bike.
- Your vehicle is less than 10 years old, with less than 80 000 km on the clock.
- Your bike is used for personal use (not commercial use or racing).
- Your bike has not been modified from the manufacturer’s specifications.
- You own a locally manufactured bike or one imported by a local manufacturer with at least an existing 12 month warranty.
Caravans: How do I qualify?
- You own a caravan less than 15 years old at the time the policy starts.
- Your own a new or preowned caravan.
- Your caravan has not been modified from the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Your caravan is for personal use, not commercial use.
- Your caravan is roadworthy and registered in South Africa.