AA BodyWize Plan
What is a BodyWize Plan?
If your vehicle is your pride and joy, you’ll want to keep it in perfect shape, as though it’s just rolled off the showroom floor. But unfortunately, things don’t always work out like that, and there’s a high chance that it’ll encounter dents and scratches as you journey through life.
Our BodyWize Plan covers you for all these minor scratches, dents and chips to the body of your vehicle, as well as replacing or restoring faded headlight lenses, repairing windscreen damage and removing tar spots.
With payouts up to a maximum of R3,000 per claim, and the opportunity to claim every month if you need to, it’s the most affordable way to keep your car in perfect shape. Choose a BodyWize plan for one, two or three years, at a price you can afford, so you can let us take care of life’s little knocks − while you focus on the bigger picture.
CLAIM UP TO 12
TIMES A YEAR
INCREASE THE RESALE
VALUE OF YOUR CAR
MAX R3,000 PAYOUT
Get a BodyWize Plan Quote Today
Why should I get a BodyWize Plan?
- Covers a variety of small damages. Covers repairs for minor dents and scratches, as well as windscreen and hail damage.
- Added cover. Also covers tar spots and damage caused by stone chips, as well as replacing faded headlight lenses.
- No unexpected expenses. With a maximum payout of R3000 per claim, you can repair these small issues without worrying how it will affect your pocket – and still keep your car in perfect condition.
- Select a plan to suit your pocket. Select the scratch and dent plan option you can afford, whether it’s for 12 months, 24 or 36.
PLUS, you can even get cover for restoring your rims and mags, keeping your entire vehicle in perfect condition.
How do I qualify?
- You drive a vehicle that is not a truck, trailer, caravan, motorcycle, four wheel bike, scooter or motorhome.
- Your vehicle is used for personal use, not for business purposes.
- Your car is built from conventional metal.
- Your car is registered and is in a roadworthy condition.
BodyWize Plan FAQs
What does my BodWize Plan cover me for?
You are covered for all minor scratches, dents and chips to the body of your vehicle, headlight lense repairs, windscreen damage, tar spots and hail damage.
How often can I make a claim?
You can claim once a month, if required, for the duration of your plan.
Is there a limit to the amount I can claim each month?
You can claim up to R3000 per covered incident. You will need to pay for any damage in excess of this amount.
If damage exceeds my covered amount for the month, can I carry the balance of repairs over to the next month?
The repairer is required to provide photographic evidence of all damage prior to getting authorisation to proceed, so no excess amount can be carried over to the next month.
Can I use my policy on other vehicles that I own?
The policy only covers the vehicle stated on your policy schedule.
Where can I take my vehicle for repairs?
You can take your vehicle to any AA Quality repairer or AA Warranties approved repairer. The repairer must contact our claims advisors on 0860 267 267, for authorisation before they proceed.